Join us Monday July 9th for our Songwriter’s Circle Showcase Featuring –
1. Pat Harper is a songwriter who loves words, He doesn’t brag about his guitar-playing or his vocal abilities but his words, in an ironic sense, are another story. Pat is best known for his story songs. Songs that touch the listener and prompt them to think about things. Homelessness, religion, Vietnam War, aging hippies, physical disability, parent/child relationships, addiction, loyalty, and encounters in seedy bars…it’s all here, and more.
2. Dylan Emmet is a singer/songwriter and producer based out of New York and Los Angeles. Dylan has recently had songs he wrote and produce premiere on billboard and Spotify’s New Music Friday playlist.
3. Julia Gargano is an NYC based singer/songwriter who has been writing, recording, and performing her music since she was 9 years old. She is currently studying Music Composition and Music Business at the College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY. She continues to tour up and down the east coast and plans to keep putting out lots of new music!
facebook page: Julia Gargano Singer/Songwriter
4. Gules is an Italian Staten Island gal growing up in the big apple, writing singer/songwriter music. She studies Studio Composition at the Conservatory of Music at SUNY Purchase and is about to release her first studio album; Harmony Mistress. Although GULES is categorized as a sing/songwriter, in her music she incorporates genres like jazz, rock, neo-soul and hip-hop.
FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/GULESmusic/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gulesmusic/ (@gulesmusic)
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ8ARqKwKw1UhEXqb1K3thg
My website: http://www.gulesmusic.com/music/
5. Ally Nicholas is a 19 year old singer/songwriter from Chicago, Illinois. Her main influences include rock, hip hop, and artistic visuals. Last June Ally debuted with two singles, “Run” and “Black Smoke”, and is now gearing up to release and EP.